1. Place Barceló Cream in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and sprinkle gelatin over top. All of the powder should absorb within a few minutes – you might need to swirl the liquid in the bowl if powder remains on top.
2. In a medium sauce pan, heat sugar, corn syrup, salt, and water over medium heat and stir constantly until the temperature reaches soft ball stage (240F).
3. Add the heated sugar mixture in a slow, thin stream to the stand mixer while on low. Add vanilla and increase speed to high and whip for ~15 minutes, until thickened and mostly cooled.
• 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
• 1/2 cup Barceló Cream
• 1 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 cup light corn syrup
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 tsp vanilla
• Powdered sugar, for coating and dusting
• Baking spray